The Most Influential “Bad Hombre” in the World?
I was tempted to call this “The Most Influential Evil Person in the World” but thought that headline might raise a few eyebrows. I decided to use the phrase that Donald Trump made popular this past year:
Bad Hombre or “Bad Man.”
I’ve been meditating recently on movements of evil in the world i.e. what is anti-God, destructive, and motivated by the satanic realm. The question was “What single person on earth is influencing the greatest amount of evil on the planet?
You might be surprised by my answer–and even more by what I want you to do.
I believe the most influential bad hombre in the world today is…
Before I reveal the name, let’s remove a few possibilities. Foremost might be Kim Jong-un, the infantile dictator of North Korea. He’s a reasonable choice for potential evil because of nuclear weapons. But he doesn’t impact many folks beyond greatly oppressing his own people.
Another possibility is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the head of ISIS. He’s evil, killed thousands, but his kingdom is shrinking and his influence isn’t global. After him you might select the Supreme Leader of Iran–but his control is also regional. Or the president of China–which is still a communist nation and oppresses, to some degree, over 1.3 billion people.
But what person in the world possesses the greatest evil reach?
Here are the reasons and what I want you to join me in doing.
George Soros was born in Budapest in 1930, then escaped Nazi-occupied Hungary in 1947–later emigrating to England. He graduated form the London School of Economics, worked as a banker, then started his first hedge fund in 1969–eventually renamed the Quantum Fund–which grew from $12 million to $25 billion dollars in less than fifty years.
Soros lives in the United States (Bedford Hills suburb of New York) and is one of the world’s 30 richest people. He is a well known supporter of progressive causes through his Open Society Foundations. Between 1979 and 2011, Soros donated 11 billion dollars to those groups to advance his purpose.
Human Events lists ten different ways Soros influences the world (for evil):
1. He gives billions to left-wing groups: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 and has given more than $7 billion to anti-God, anti-freedom groups such as ACORN, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.
2. He influences U.S. elections to try and change America. Soros hosted a 2004 fund-raiser for Barack Obama when he was running for the Illinois Senate and gave the maximum financial contribution when he ran for President. He opposes all conservatives viciously (Bush, Trump etc.)
3. He wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like America to become subservient to international bodies. In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”
4. Media Matters: Soros is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group committed to globalism. Its founder, David Brock, has openly declared war on Fox News, mounting “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the cable news channel.
5. MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major founder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for far-left candidates.
6. Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager. There has also been a revolving door between Democratic White Houses and the Soros-funded think tank.
7. Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his radical environmental ideas were funded by Soros’ money to groups such as: the Ella Baker Center, Green For All, the Center for American Progress, and the Apollo Alliance, which was instrumental in getting $110 billion in green initiatives included in Obama’s stimulus package (which failed) .
8. America Coming Together: Soros gave nearly $20 million to this group with the express purpose of defeating President George W. Bush. A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters.
9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multi billion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” He is known as “The Man Who Broke the Bank of England” because his short sale of US $10 billion worth of British pounds made him a $1 billion profit during the 1992 English currency crisis.
10. Delusional: Soros has said repeatedly that he sees himself as a messianic figure. “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—I fancied myself as some kind of god,” and “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood.”
Dangerous, money-backed fantasies.
I would add a recent Number Eleven to this list. Soros gave $246 million dollars to fifty protest groups over the past decade to create chaos in America,. This included being the biggest donor to the “Women’s March” and the recent “A Day Without a Woman” protest (held on a prominent communist revolution date).
Of the Women’s March 544 partners, 100 groups received money from Soros between 2000 and 2014 that totaled $246,637,217, according to the Media Research Center. The ACLU ($37 million), Human Rights Watch ($32 million) and Planned Parenthood ($21 million) were the largest recipients.
“Those donations represent just a fragment of Soros’ massive global influence,” the Media Research Center said in its report. “His Open Society Foundations have given away more than $13 billion to push his globalist, anti-American views.”
And a most recent Soros cause: the European Refuge Crisis.
David Galland and Stephen McBride write: “Soros’s agenda is fundamentally about the destruction of national borders. This has recently been shown very clearly with his funding of the European refugee crisis.”
“The refugee crisis has been blamed on the civil war currently raging in Syria. But did you ever wonder how all these people suddenly knew Europe would open its gates and let them in?”
“The refugee crisis is not a naturally occurring phenomenon. It coincided with donated money to the US-based Migration Policy Institute and the Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants, both Soros-sponsored organizations. Both groups advocate the resettlement of third-world Muslims into Europe.”
“In 2015, a Sky News reporter found ‘Migrant Handbooks’ on the Greek island of Lesbos. It was later revealed that the handbooks, which are written in Arabic, had been given to refugees before crossing the Mediterranean by a group called ‘Welcome to the EU.’ Welcome to the EU is funded by—you guessed it—[George Soros] Open Society Foundations.”
“Soros has not only backed groups that advocate the resettlement of third-world migrants into Europe, he in fact is the architect of the ‘Merkel Plan.’ The Merkel Plan was created by the European Stability Initiative whose chairman Gerald Knaus is a senior fellow at none other than the Open Society Foundations.”
Maybe President Trump should pass on that information to Angela Merkel when she visits the American capital this Friday.
To sum up, one of the world’s richest men, George Soros, messianic billionaire is:
- Forcefully behind the American immigration chaos through crazy ideas about open borders.
- Actively promotes the Islamization and de-stabilization of Europe.
- The biggest private financial backer of the abortion holocaust (1-2 billion dead babies and counting in the 20th and 21 centuries worldwide).
- A driving force behind globalization and a one world government (open borders).
- The main financier of riots, marches, anarchy and secular tyranny in the world’s most important freedom-loving nation (the United States).
Do you know of anyone in the world, who is doing more to encourage evil than George Soros? What should we do about it?
Today, first of all, I’m launching a global call to pray for George Soros (and those around him)–for his salvation and for his removal from the world of evil influence. He may be “big” on earth, but he’s puny before the power and majesty of our prayer-answering God.
Second, I’m asking some of you to “come out” from any of his movements, protests, marches, and promotions of open societies–which is simply a code-name for a one world government.
The infamous dictators of the 20th century–Hitler, Stalin, and Mao–may have led scores of millions of people to their deaths. But George Soros’ influence extends to hundreds of millions or possibly billions (through abortion alone). He may not have ordered the executions, but he helped pay for them.
Let’s pray like a laser for 86 year old George Soros. God loves him and wants to save him.
God, our blessed Savior, wants to “deliver us from evil (Matthew 6:13).”
You are right about open borders erasing God-given freedoms. And I think the :lowest moral and ethical common denominator" is secularism (atheism). That's the default destination where we end up.
Let's pray that God would deliver us from evil.
Thank you, Ron, for putting the focus on George Soros and his evil and subversive ways. He has been a force for evil for several decades. One world government erases the identity and freedoms of freedom loving peoples, and would take the world's nations to the lowest common moral and ethical denominator.
Keep up this channel of "light that dispells the darkness."